Thread: eric

Default eric

hello every one,

my name is eric i'm french, living near swiss frontiere in france (region of doubs)
    i have 33 years old
    I'm president of a warhammer's club and i want to do some map for my club's members
    I espere to find here a good means to arrive there

I don't speak very well english and excuse me for the problem of language i do

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Bienvenue vannier, je suis un "bloke" de l'autre cote de le mer. Selon ton anglais, cela est si bon pour le comprehension...est peut etre mieux de mon francais

It can only get better the longer you are active here. We have plenty of tutorials in the Tutorial Forum (go figure...) which will help you on your way. Most of them are for Photoshop and the Gimp, with some of them being translated into french as well.Once you start on a tutorial I suggest that you post your efforts in the WIP (Work In Progress) forums so you can ask questions and recieve plenty of helpful comments and critiques. We are a helpful community so don't be shy to ask about anything that is causing problems with comprehension of the tutorials, or mapping in general.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Welcome to the Guild Eric!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh