Thread: Hi all

Post Hi all

Hello everybody,

I'm very happy to have found this site, because I'll need all the help and tips I can get.
    I'm not very artistic, but decided to try my best.
    I'll be trying to use CC3 to make my maps.
    I want to make a city map as my players live there, and I start adventures from there.
    It is a shame that CD3 isn't out yet.
    hoping at all your support and help.

hi sansuz, we have many very accomplished CC3 mappers here. Why don't you make a start on your city and post the results in the WIP forum, where you'll receive all the advice you need on how to take your map forward. Welcome to the Guild!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Greetings and Welcome to the Guild sansuz. Tips and help abound here... search the tutorials thread and you might find some interesting stuff on making cities. They CD3 should be out "soon" .... but all of us CC3 users are waiting anxiously and patiently for it to arrive.

You can still do justice to city maps with what CC3 has to offer though... so just keep playing around with the program and picking up tips and tutorials where you can

Happy mapping and post up your WIPS ... the feedback you get on them will surely help you .... that is where the strength in this site lies..... so post post post and map map map

You are most welcome here Sansuz. Look around. You will find many CC3 mappers here who will be willing to throw in some advice, ideas and encouragement. I'm sure you will find what you are looking for here at the guild.

Torq
    The internet! It\'ll never catch on.

Software Used: Terranoise, Wilbur, Terragen, The Gimp, Inkscape, Mojoworld

Ahhhh.....Another CC3 user (i was starting to think we were a dying breed). I have many, many tips to offer on City Mapping, and I have a few city maps done up here on the Boards.

Check out my City of Deestan WIP here for a city map I am currently in the process of making (and should really finish some time )

http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=1519
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Welcome, and I know you'll get plenty of help here to make a map that will make a mother weep with pride. (Or maybe a father, too, if he's a cartographile!)

I'm glad you joined up!
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]