Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fully defined 3d quasi-medieval town (WIP thread)

O.k. This did not get out of my head. Blender was waiting and much to learn. So I activated my last knowledge and started modelling. This no grand achievement but perhaps someone likes the modell. Textures are from CGTextures.com, modell is done with a reference, scene a quick vue hack without much finesse I´ve got to admit. But it´s late and I wanted to finish this as a learning session. Have fun.

Would have posted the .blend file but that´s an invalid file type. PM if you like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Haus.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	51223  
    Last edited by Troedel; 01-13-2013 at 06:11 PM.

@Trödel: Nice Quickie. You may should take a look at Genetica, you can produce astonishing procedural and seamless textures with it. Much more easy than creating them in Vue.

I will take a look. Texture generating software is a long time on my "have to own" list as textures are something that is always "needed". Right now Genetica is at 89$ discount with the option to get v4 whne its done. Basic edition that is. I tried out Filter Forge and Map Zone 2.5. They are not all the same but a move inthe same direction. You tried them? Do you use Genetica? Textures in the above image are just tiled ones with no postwork from CG. I will stop to take over this thread now and give it back to it´s creator. THX for your patience and sry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12