Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Broken Links?

If we do find broken links, where would you prefer us to post them? Is there a thread for the consolidation of broken links (or will this one do?)? I've run across a few that have been posted inside the threads, usually due to the material being hosted off site. I have only found one link (thus far) that goes back to a forum posting. In the thread Quickstart Guide to Fantasy Mapping (http://www.cartographersguild.com/tu...y-mapping.html) The Creating Cities with City Designer thread gives a No Thread Specified error...

Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
    I've run a few db queries to turn any forum.cartographerguild.com links to be www. I think I got all the posts, comments, and articles.

If you notice any broken ones, the might be real old (we did a database change many years ago that might have left broken links, even then) or linking to deleted threads.

Please post a note if you see any that are dead that should (reasonably) be active.

Thanks for the community help in pointing these out.

-Rob A>
    Thanks for all the hard work Rob. I know it doesn't get said often enough, but you and Arcana keep this place running smoothly where so many other forums seem to fall apart again and again, and I'm sure most, if not all, of us really appreciate it. Also, I thought I'd take a moment to mention that the links from Redrobes CGuild_Keyword_Index.htm don't seem to be working. That might also be the case with his other indexes (Member Introductions, etc.), but I haven't checked them.

GW
    Last edited by Greason Wolfe; 02-09-2013 at 10:16 AM.
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12