Thread: Help find this post!

Default Help find this post!

Hi all, a week or so ago I found a beautiful map that had a nice little guide with it. I can't seem to find it anymore (after a while all the names seem the same in the fantasy world lol).

I'm looking for a map that is old toned (brownish) and it was created by a guy that used adobe photoshop.

The thread (it appeared like so)

[MAP]

"150 layers used"
    xxxx
    xxxx
    xxxxx

I can't remember any more info, but I really want to find and read the process he/she used. Thank you all if you can help, it was on the 1st page of either the general, the cartographers pick, finished maps, or the "regional/overworld" subforum. I've been looking for 2 hours and can't seem to find it.

Thank you,
    Monty

Oh yeah and in the top left is a green Irish knot that they said took them 2 hours to make (it is really well done too).

No one knows what I'm talking about? I can't find it because it seems the threads in all the things aren't in chronological order.... been through 4 pages on each of the sub-forums I thought and nothing.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

I think I remember seeing the map you're talking about, and I believe it was in the Finished Maps forum, but I can't recall any details beyond that; sorry.