Thread: Hey there, folks :)

Default Hey there, folks :)

Hey there people, Im Bjorn.

I love making up fantasy stories, and have been engaged on a world project for around 3 years now, in which I am making a world with cultures, social diversity, language and history. I have an old map I drew by hand, which a friend of mine did a photoshop improvment of it, but it wouldn't really show the world I made as it is now. I changed it a lot since then.

Anyway, I just wanted help and pointers to make photoshop maps that are realistic looking and well made, so that I can put to paper the appearance of this world I'm making.

Welcome to the Guild Bjorn! Well you've come to the right place. I'd suggest spending some time in the tutorials section. There are dozens of quality PS tutorials there that will help you refine your budding map-making skills. Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Welcome to the Guild Bjorn! Well you've come to the right place. I'd suggest spending some time in the tutorials section. There are dozens of quality PS tutorials there that will help you refine your budding map-making skills. Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Thank you! When I learn enough to make something decent, I'll post it ^^

I will look up the Tutorials