Thread: Now what do I do with quarter centimeter grid paper?

Mount Savage, MD, USA, North America, America, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group.

Post Now what do I do with quarter centimeter grid paper?

I recently found some of my grid paper and lo and behold I find Quarter Centimeter grid paper, QUARTER CENTIMETER. thats one fourth of a centimeter the square is as big as... this a, maybe smaller And the other side has half centimeter which I can find a use for easily but dang, quarter centimeter. so anyways this might be redundant but does anybody have any ideas for use of that?
    "The Enemy's Gate Is Down" - Ender Wiggen, Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card

Software Used- ME v16, My Hands 1.0, My Brain

All Maps are either Copyright J.L.Odom and Bardic Fire Studios or under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License (Note it applies to all countries even though it's United States)

Mount Savage, MD, USA, North America, America, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group.

yeah but I meant what should I graph, I guess I could do a really big mine or something, I just want to see if there is actually something I can graph on it, sorry I'm a little excited about it.
    "The Enemy's Gate Is Down" - Ender Wiggen, Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card

Software Used- ME v16, My Hands 1.0, My Brain

All Maps are either Copyright J.L.Odom and Bardic Fire Studios or under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License (Note it applies to all countries even though it's United States)

Software Dev/Rep Gracious Donor waldronate's Avatar

1/10" graph paper is very useful (0.25cm = 1/10.16" so it's close enough). 1 square = 1 foot was the traditional use for this graph paper in our group. Others like to use it for knitting and needlepoint layouts.

I used to have a whole tablet of C-sized paper in this rule but it got water damaged during a move and had to be thrown out.

If you're looking to do large-scale, consider a city town. There are folks looking for such things, I understand.

Blog Entries

You could map a town for halflings !

Community Leader Facebook Connected delgondahntelius's Avatar

Mines and natural cave systems come to mind... sewers would be good too
    Don't Forget!! Rate a Tutorial Today; Add a TAG to a thread today; CLICK on a GOOGLE ADLINK once today!