Thread: Eastern Continent of Vvriden

Map Eastern Continent of Vvriden

It's been a long time since I posted anything on here. I've been working on this map, on and off, since the first part of November. Wanted it in time for Christmas, but I am a day late At least It is finished now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EasternContinentOfVvriden_small.jpg 
Views:	376 
Size:	3.10 MB 
ID:	50698
    Last edited by Inriconus; 12-27-2012 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Changing post icon to "Map"

Cool map. Welcome back!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Its looking very christmaslike so the one day delay may be forgiven

I like the overall cold tone of the map - it is very atmospheric and fitting for december.

Guild Apprentice

really lovely winter map!
    I love the colors and the way you drew the mountains. it looks like they're big brush strokes, and it would be awsome if this style would be more present overall in the map. Maybe draw the trees also just with one or two brush stroke.
    the wrintings in the water are sadly unreadable to me, i would love to know what's standing there!
    The rivers seem to be odd, espescially around Azent Lake, they look like they flowing upwards into the mountains!
    Cheers leen

Leen: The writings in the water are meant to be unreadable as they are just decoration, they do say things however. Props to those that can decipher them. As for the rivers, I don't see the problem but others apparently do. I tried to make it look like the water was coming out of the mountain, running down the side and forming the lake below it. Either way, maybe the water is flowing up the mountain from a magical force...it is a fantasy map. lol