Thread: Twin Peaks

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Twin Peaks

I assume that most of you know the classic mystery/crime series "Twin Peaks" from the 90s. For those of you who don't, they take place at the town of Twin Peaks, 4 miles south from the Canadian border. The town is surrounded by beautiful Douglas Firs forests and Washingtonian mountains.

Created this map for the fun of it. It's not print-friendly (as it's too small), but it might be a good reference while watching the series (or writing fan-fics). I know there are number of fan-created maps already. Used some of them as a reference, and used Lynch's original map as reference as well. Also, watched the first season again (pretty much needed an excuse).

I'll put more landmarks as I figure out their location. I've never seen Leo's house being located before, and I placed it by using references and events in the script (police cars passing by just after Laura's body is found, Norma taking Shelly to work).

Still in WIP, but pretty much finished now. Might redo it to be print-friendly, and do a b&w version as well.

Created using Photoshop CS5.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Twin Peaks.jpg 
Views:	607 
Size:	662.7 KB 
ID:	51566

I remember the show but I never knew there was a actual map. I have a friend who will be very happy to see this though!