Thread: December 2012 Entry: Camelback Mountain

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default December 2012 Entry: Camelback Mountain

Ok, honestly, I've been so busy this month that this is the one and only day I'll have to work on this. So, this shall be my attempt at a speed painting for Camelback Mountain which is a really popular hiking area for people in the Phoenix area. Every now and then they have to use helicopters to rescue people who get off the trails and into trouble. Now and then someone falls to their death...well that or heat stroke if they try during the summer. Anyway, there is an incredible view of the Phoenix valley once you reach the summit.

Hopefully I will get something up here soon. I wish I could record my creation of this but I have yet to get anything like that set up.

Alrighty, between the phone calls and whatnots I got this much completed, so here we go.

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Camelback Mountain.jpg 
Views:	262 
Size:	282.0 KB 
ID:	50864  
    Last edited by Jaxilon; 12-31-2012 at 06:15 PM.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt