Thread: Kingdom of Haluna

Guild Novice

Map Kingdom of Haluna

Hi Everyone,

This is a small map (13" x 17") I recently finished--ink, ink wash on watercolor paper. It is of the Kingdom of Haluna, the original sandbox AD&D campaign territory I developed in the late 80s/early 90s. Most of the action took place in the Devil's Well megadungeon under the ruins of Neverdusk, an enormous church/monastery of Parnathous, God of Light, Law and Paladins.

The content of the maps has been recently updated to reflect the inspiration I've gotten from reading all of the OD&D revival blogs and takes place during a time of malaise called the Era of Petty Gods.

Please let me know what you think!

If you're interested in more maps of this style, check out my website, jeffreybeebe.com.

beebe

Attachment 50924Attachment 50924Attachment 50924

Attachment 50925

Attachment 50926

Attachment 50927

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Haluna4.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	705.7 KB 
ID:	50928

Looks like only the bottom attachment works. However judging from that attachment this looks to be a fine piece.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Yeah, that one attachment looks fab. It makes me mad that I can't see more. Thank you.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt