View Poll Results: Vote for AS MANY ENTRIES AS YOU WISH, but help us select a winner

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** December 2012 Challenge Voting - Local Map ***

Default *** December 2012 Challenge Voting - Local Map ***

Well, it's that time again and so we don't eat up too much of our Januaray time we must get to the voting.

The challenge was:
    Make a map based on a location near you. It could be the entire state you live in, a hiking trail or a park in your area or even the inside of your fridge. We aren't asking for directions to your front door. You can turn it into a Fantasy or Science Fiction map if you like but that's up to you so just have fun with it.
    In order to vote:

1. Take a look at challenge entries, link provided here:

2. Vote for as many entries as you like. (Note that voting for all of them will not help to decide a winner.)

3. Remember to give REP for those entries that you feel deserving of it.

We had a short month and a small group of entrants but thanks to everyone who got involved for keeping it interesting.

Voting will end in 4 days.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Ahhh Jax I can't rep you again just yet! You'll have to be content with my vote.

Voted Jax for pretty, Amonite for whimsy (and for reasonably including an IC socket in a map), and Thrum for hand-drawing. Very nice entries, all!
    M

Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected The Marked Hat's Avatar

The first entrant, and the only voter for my map is myself. I feel unloved. :sigh: All the more reason to enter January's challenge!
    --The Marked Hat--

Well, I for one think you deserve some love for getting the fires burning. You'll be getting some rep at least.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    Well, I for one think you deserve some love for getting the fires burning. You'll be getting some rep at least.
    Thanks. I read the challenge, and my backyard fit perfect. Tall fences, far too many leaves, a square cement block randomly placed... I'll definitely be entering the January challenge.
    --The Marked Hat--

Tomorrow ends the voting (here in Texas, it's January 6th) and I think it's pretty clear who the winner is.
    --The Marked Hat--

Nah, 1-2 votes is still pretty close Don't count things too soon.

Whoa...what a race and a down to the wire. It looks like we have to have a draw-off

I'll have to check but I think we get a co-medals or something...maybe half a medal each? I'll have to double check exactly what we do in this scenario.

Can't wait for the January challenge! Hope it comes soon, because I'll definitely be entering.
    --The Marked Hat--

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast