Thread: A search for brushes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question A search for brushes

Hello, this would be my first post - being more of an observer - but I've been trying to re-work some maps I've made for my own homebrew game, the below image being one of those. It's a bit too busy, clunky, and a few other none to flattering terms that I can think of. I like it - in some regards, but I've been trying to make it more clean, clear, and - well better. I've dug around to little success to see if I could find some possible settings for brushes in Photoshop CS3 or otherwise that others have had success with, I've tried to dig for such as mentioned on RPGmapmaker's youtube posts, but I've never been good at navigating anything with forums. I'm surprised I figured out how to attach an example of my work.

If any would be so kind as to point me in the right direction, or even post settings (and/or how they built those brushes) that they'd be willing to share, I'd be exceptionally grateful and promise to try and post up my results to show that your assistance hasn't gone to waste.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pemblis.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	50962
    Last edited by mr_rathburn; 01-03-2013 at 05:09 PM.