Hello cartographers!

I'm a new arrival to the forum, and there's some absolutely amazing work here...which has given me a lot of ideas for the Forgotten Realms campaign I'm running.

I'm wondering if its possible, should anyone have the time or interest, I'm looking to have a small map created of Yaulazna, Bay of Pirates, which is a small pirate hamlet off the coast of Halruaa, if anyone is familiar with the FR campaign setting. Its a unique place in the sense that half of it is on land, the other half on the water, which is made of wrecked ships lashed together in a sort of floating shanty town. A fuller description of the area can be found at the following link (need to scroll down):

Cities and Sites of Halruaa

Ideally, I'm looking for a small, coloured map of the small village, without a legend. My players are on their way to this location and I'd like to have something special for them when they arrive; this is one of the locations in my campaign that I'm really trying to bring to life with characters, plots, ideas, and of course, a good map. I'm looking at about 2-3 weeks before the players arrive at this location.

If this request is of interest to anyone, I would be extremely grateful for any assistance. If not, thank you kindly for reading my request, and please continue the great maps you guys make!

Thank you for your time,

Gromnar