Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Phagrea, in progress

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

I like the deserts, with two exceptions:

1) I'd get rid of most of the rivers running through them.
    2) The transition between grassland and desert seems to abrupt. Can you add several more 'transition-y' colors in a wider band to make the change more gradual?

Guild Apprentice

So it's been a long time since I've done anything cartography-wise. I'd gone through a few computer changes and had left the files on the computer I had done the original work on and had largely forgotten about this map.
    Recently, while looking for some older files, I came across the working files for this and had a fleeting thought of bringing it out of mothballs and seeing what I might do with it. I hadn't been completely satisfied with where I'd left it and copied the files to my current computer and had a go. I immediately ran into the same issues I'd had with the first iterations and almost deleted the files to work on another project. Then my hand slipped, the mouse was clicked, and inspiration struck. I've made some changes, moving a couple things here and yonder, added a bit more land mass, and taken a different approach to the map. I came up with this.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Phagrea Master.png 
Views:	55 
Size:	3.18 MB 
ID:	116000

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123