Thread: Good Day Gentelmen.

Default Good Day Gentelmen.

And well met at that. Love the site.

I also thought I'd post a few maps I've made and one WIP. Be Warned. I'm still learning and not very good at all yet.

This is my first map. I forget which brushes I used but I grabbed them from deviant art. Sorry to the poeple who wanted me to credit them If you message me I will Credit you.
    Attachment 51027

Overall I'm happy with how it turned out. Looking at it now though the text is just wrong.

My Second map is much much simpler, mostly because I just needed to do something quick for a D&D campaign I was running. I made it in about two hours.
    Attachment 51028

I strongly dislike this one but It got the job done.

Lastly is my WIP and I am so lost right now. First one I've tried with Color and I'm certain I'm doing it all wrong.

Attachment 51029

Note: Ignore Village markers.

Nice start there, do some searching in the tutorial section, and hunt down some threads of maps you like. then see if the map author has any help in tutorals or in "a making of" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellum View Post
    Nice start there, do some searching in the tutorial section, and hunt down some threads of maps you like. then see if the map author has any help in tutorals or in "a making of" thread.
    My thoughts exactly. Welcome to the Guild by the way!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm trying to find a good tutorial. I also lost motivation for a while and had to take a break.