Thread: Hello, novice here.

Guild Applicant

Default Hello, novice here.

Hi, I'm Mishteh (Misty), writer and artist and new to here. I'm currently trying to make a map for a novel I'm writing to concrete the world, key word is TRYING. I've never been very good at these things but I'm trying. Any and all help offered is very appreciated. I tend to draw maps that are pretty horrible but only used for reference in realistic current day stories, but also draw maps for my fantasy stories.

Hey Mishteh, welcome. Experience not required here at CG. We have a bunch of tutorials to help you out, check em out. Post up what you have and I'm sure you'll get some comments and help.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellum View Post
    Hey Mishteh, welcome. Experience not required here at CG. We have a bunch of tutorials to help you out, check em out. Post up what you have and I'm sure you'll get some comments and help.
    Yup, that's my suggestion as well. Welcome Misty, and don't lose heart, many others have come here despairing of the poor quality of their initial attempts, only to walk away with some none-to-shabby maps after working their way through a few tutorials.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thank you so much for sharing!!!
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."-Confucius
    Old map and Historic map