Thread: St. Argon

Wip St. Argon

Well guys... after joining last night, here's what I did today instead of writing HTML or designing a label for a vitamin bottle. The actual size is 9933px x 7016px at 300dpi. That's why the details seem tiny.

Let me have it. Remember I'm sensitive. Not really.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mapsmall.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	51079

It's early days yet, but nice coastlines. Not sure if the fjords are a bit sudden but maybe there's an in game reason for that. Keep going, the vitamin labels can wait (now I know who designs them!).

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    It's early days yet, but nice coastlines. Not sure if the fjords are a bit sudden but maybe there's an in game reason for that. Keep going, the vitamin labels can wait (now I know who designs them!).
    Nothing agains Omega-3's... just a little distracted. I agree. I hate the fjord contrast. They look like an after thought. I'll look at redoing them.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Good start Flatrabbit, Im looking forward to see what you'll do with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by - Max - View Post
    Good start Flatrabbit, Im looking forward to see what you'll do with this one.
    Thanks Max. I'll NEVER be done. but look forward to playing with it for some time. Who knew cartography was so therapeutic. I'll let my shrink know

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Therapeutic? I don't know...No...It's only steal my sleep! Ok let's one more thing to add to my map and I'll go to bed ( I said that every 10 minutes)

Quote Originally Posted by - Max - View Post
    Therapeutic? I don't know...No...It's only steal my sleep! Ok let's one more thing to add to my map and I'll go to bed ( I said that every 10 minutes)
    Bahahahahahahaha!!!!! I said that so many times today. One more line and then I'll head home.

NOW the fjords may look abrupt, but we don't know anything about the landscape yet. They would indicate that the area is mountainous and was glaciated and that presumably the land to the east is flatter and did not propagate glaciers in times past. But we don't know. Flatrabbit hasn't even started constructing the landscape yet. About the only other thing we can tell is that a substantial river empties into the sea.
    I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.