Thread: Fantasy World for MMOPG

Help Fantasy World for MMOPG

Hello, I am looking for a special someone or special team who would be interested in working on a large scale MMORPG. Currently this project is unfunded, however we are working on getting funded, part of this requires for us to have a working Proof of Concept. I guess what I am trying to tell you here is that you must be willing to take a chance and if you are the reward is in the end not up front. You also must be willing to sign a legal NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).

What I can do for you in the meantime (while there is no funding) is be a reference for your work and of course the credit for your work will certainly be recognized.

Some detail:
    one major continent has already been drawn and partially terraformed, however there is much more to do.
    Other continents have yet to be designed.
    these maps must be designed in 2D pictures as well as build in a 3D modeling program with walk thru capability. More on this later

I will first need a Team Lead, someone who is familiar with all aspects of mapping from world building to cities and dungeons. once I find one then there will most likely be more postings for positions to help with this project.

What I can tell you here on this post is limited and I apologize for that, but more details can be shared in private messages.

If you are interested or have questions about this project to determine your interest, please message me, thank you.

Okay, I will give you all some eye candy on this....here is a few images of the world map that I have done. Although I know my amature methods are horrific, hence the reason I am asking for help from you the experts....please message me if you are interested in working on this project, I now have more than 5 posts, I removed that restriction today.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dalahr_Zones_02.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	51119 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dalahr_Master_v2.png 
Views:	103 
Size:	2.05 MB 
ID:	51114 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SouthHaven.png 
Views:	343 
Size:	4.27 MB 
ID:	51115

okay so, I am new here...so please don't let my post of wanting free work scare you off, I will entertain commissions, just to warn you I don't know what I am getting myself into really, so just go easy on me and maybe we can work something out

Quote Originally Posted by Xanuri View Post
    okay so, I am new here...so please don't let my post of wanting free work scare you off, I will entertain commissions, just to warn you I don't know what I am getting myself into really, so just go easy on me and maybe we can work something out
    Don't be discouraged, you have outlined a huge scope of work with a fairly narrow specialization. It may take a while longer for someone with the skills and availability to see your request and respond.

Alternately you may have to get multiple folks engaged...one with world mapping experience, one with city, one with dungeon, one with 3d modeling, etc.

Best of luck!

-RobA>