Thread: New member

Post New member

Hello, Reader!
    I'm new to the cartographers' guild (well, obviously, I'm posting in the new members forum!) and hope to learn more from this wonderful website!
    For years now I have been making maps of my own lands, cities, and even whole worlds. I have a feather pen set complete with seven different colours of ink, parchment, and sealing wax, and have always loved and studied calligraphy. I love writing, reading, nature, esoterica, symbology, mythology, MAPS, dragons, music, and learning, among many other things.
    I have always been the 'wierd one' and 'obsessed with books and maps', but I take that as a sign of skill.
    I look forward to learning more about maps and being a helpful fellow cartographer!

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

wow! with an intro like that I NEED to see some of those maps

We here at the Guild, the Mappiest Place on the Web, just LOOOOVE the hand drawn (pen and paper) maps. Love them I say. Post what you got so we can drool.....erm .....I mean oogle over them.

And Welcome.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Well that's quite a punchy user name Eternal Damnation. Welcome to the Guild. I think you will find many kindred spirits here. And as Korash has just said, we love hand drawn maps so please feel free to show off your work.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Yeah, hand drawn stuff, post it up Enjoy it here