Hello Guildmembers!

I hope that you are all well. To keep things simple, I'll be to-the-point.

Over the past few years I have been working in my (nonexistant) spare time on a low fantasy setting that is mostly earthlike. In this setting there are two known continents bridged by a series of four 'Central Seas' (Respectively known as the Channel Sea, the Shattered Sea, the Sea of Blades, and the Sunrise Sea). Long story short, I have made a map of the setting (attached below) using Paint.Net that has the coasts, seas, islands, mountains, and rivers marked out. The setting is made as if done by an in-world mapmaker and as such illustrates the world as the mapmaker knows it.

As for my commission, I would like an improved version of my map with political boundaries and major cities indicated. I will provide the boundaries and the location of these cities to anyone who offers to take up the commission. As I stated before, this 'political map' are less than pretty, but they will get the information across.

Particulars:

Style
I'm looking for a colored political map that is stylized so as to appear as if it were produced by an in-universe cartographer. On a lower-quality level, the kind of greyscale map that one finds on the back cover of a book (such as those commonly found in copies of Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings), and on the higher end of the scale I would use the map from the video game the Witcher 2 as a model. Obviously such high-quality work as CD Projekt's work for the Witcher is above and beyond the call of duty. I would, however, like as high quality a map as possible.

Time Constraints
None within reason. I don't have any deadlines pressing or anything.

Copyright
To quote the prototype:

"I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain."

It's your work and I have no interest in claiming otherwise. I am only concerned about the integrity and security of my story. I would be livid if over a year and a half of mapmaking was to go to waste because of copyright issues. You can put it in any kind of portfolio that yo would like.

Price
I'm open to anything. Obviously free would be ideal, but I'd be willing to discuss a price with a willing cartographer. I must warn you before hand, however, that I don't have the money to pay any sort of premium.

Contact Details
Please PM me if you would like more information or are interested. I am very open to suggestions or considerations.
You can also reach me at dylan.labonte@archbalt.org.

Thanks, everyone, for your consideration. I look forward to working with one of you very soon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Winds Map Geography.png 
Views:	1065 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	51124