Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Region 1][Map 01] Ash coast

Wip Undead update

Here is a part of the undead region known to human as Moab, but to the undead as Baom.

First, the maps : I've put up a map with no names on it to get the real view of the land. Then I reput in the original maps because some names have been changed or corrected. Lastly is the Map from the undead point of view.

I've had this idea that since they are undead, they still do speak but it more unspeaks really: they only flip all the word upside down. Just tell me if you like this idea.

No I've also work on the .doc file for the tourism guild of the country, but now I'm kind of stuck with the town and village description. So if any of you got idea, feel free to join in (Thanks in advance).

The lakes and woods description of Baom will be put on in a few days with more towns (I hope).

Sea-U-Hall,
    Alu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	no names.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	3.44 MB 
ID:	6014   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Moab.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	3.80 MB 
ID:	6015   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Baom.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	3.80 MB 
ID:	6016  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Let my fangs find your neck, during the night, so that I can drink your knowledge ...

So it could be use here : www.l-hazard.com

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

These maps are well done and cool. I'm not wild about the water but that's just me, the land is superb. Interesting theory about making the words backwards but I notice that the syntax remains normal...ie Green River became Neerg Revir. I've never personally met a liche but wouldn't they speak and spell normally since the magic requires that things be said in a certain way and words be the same? I dunno, interesting idea and it's your world so if they want to write the words upside down or backwards then that's fine by me, I think way too much anyhow Personally, I didn't know they knew anything but "Braiiinnsss, hungry, need brains!"
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Hi alucard, I see you did implement part of the undead empire already.

Any additional useful information I should know for completing the undead empire that spans through area 1 to 3.

Is this area still being developed? Maybe you've already worked this out with Neon Knight and I haven't found it, but just in case:

You've extended your boundaries into Neon's area (area 6) by a good chunk.

I'm also a bit concerned about all the undead in the region being so close to other heavily populated areas both in the Thanelands and in the Thrubmorton Fens. I can't imagine that Krazy Krull would let that go on for too long...

-IG

Blog Entries

Spectral Lizard Men... whoah, now your talkin'.

Quote Originally Posted by industrygothica View Post
    Is this area still being developed? Maybe you've already worked this out with Neon Knight and I haven't found it, but just in case:

You've extended your boundaries into Neon's area (area 6) by a good chunk.

I'm also a bit concerned about all the undead in the region being so close to other heavily populated areas both in the Thanelands and in the Thrubmorton Fens. I can't imagine that Krazy Krull would let that go on for too long...

-IG
    Sorry for the very big delay, but I was away for the past month with no easy access to internet or even computer.

I'll be leaving for Afghanistan befor the end of the month and ther I should have time to spend on the map.

I know I still haven correct the the situation with my neighbourhood but just take into account that their maps should be the good one (at least for now).

As for the undead problem, they conscentrate mainly on killing the peoples from the island of ROAM.
    Let my fangs find your neck, during the night, so that I can drink your knowledge ...

So it could be use here : www.l-hazard.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123