Thread: Hi enveryone!

Default Hi enveryone!

Hi!

I'm 18, french, and I always wanted to create my own World Map of a fantastic world.
    I've started with horrible sketch (like everyone), and now I'm trying do to something better with software like Gimp or Photoshop Elements (I don't have Photoshop).
    And this is how I discover this site!
    I'm practising with Ascension's and RobA's tutorials, but don't ask me why, I don't really obtain the same result XD (especially with mountains and forests). Plus, it's difficult to use Ascension's tutorial because I don't have the french traduction of each command, and Google is not helping me :/
    But no matter, my goal is to create epic maps, as all those maps I see on this site!

I hope to pass a good time here!

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Welcome here Dragonlord and good luck with your projects

Welcome to the Guild Dragonlord! Sorry to here of your troubles, I'm afraid I don't know what to suggest (not being conversant in French myself). I wish you the best of luck though.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Hello Welcome to the forum!!!
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."-Confucius
    Old map and Historic map

Thanks everyone!

I have a question: is there a category where I can put some (little) sketchs as mountains? Because I'm trying to draw mountains and I want comment to improve myself ^^

Blog Entries

Yes the WIP (Work In Progress) threads - especially the "World / Regional Mapping" would be a good place.

Bien venue ! J'espere que tu aime cette forum. (Aussi, traduction => translation en Anglais )

Thanks!

I will pose in the WIP thread when I will get access to a scanner, next week normally.