Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *** June Challenge - Build Something for the CWBP ***

Mount Savage, MD, USA, North America, America, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group.

I actually started mine But I'm having trouble getting it off the ground. I'll try and post a WIP
    "The Enemy's Gate Is Down" - Ender Wiggen, Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card

Software Used- ME v16, My Hands 1.0, My Brain

All Maps are either Copyright J.L.Odom and Bardic Fire Studios or under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License (Note it applies to all countries even though it's United States)

Post Time to vote I think!

Only to minimize the delay to next month's challenge, isn't voting time now?

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Yes it is. Thanks for the heads up. I've locked all the entry threads, but I don't have time right now (emergency at work) to get the poll up. Hopefully one of the other CLs can jump on that soon. If not, I'll take care of it in about an hour or so.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Mount Savage, MD, USA, North America, America, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group.

Sorry to disappoint people, I ran out of time to do it. I just finished a Week long writing workshop, and the prep for it was already too much to handle.
    "The Enemy's Gate Is Down" - Ender Wiggen, Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card

Software Used- ME v16, My Hands 1.0, My Brain

All Maps are either Copyright J.L.Odom and Bardic Fire Studios or under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License (Note it applies to all countries even though it's United States)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123