Hello everyone. I hope that you are all well.

So, I've been working on a map for my about a year-and-a-half or so and I am very nearly finished (with the design anyway. I have negligible skills with the GIMP or Photoshop...so I'm kind of at a sticking point as far as the actual quality of the map is concerned.)
My greatest remaining issue is the fact that it has been brought to my attention (by noted Guild Member Sapiento) that several of my rivers were placed erroneously.

Determined to solve the issue myself, I read over Redrobes' tutorial on river placement (http://www.cartographersguild.com/tu...ght-place.html) and promptly realized that I couldn't for the life of me see where the problems were on my map. I just can't seem to actually process the information in the tutorial, though it seems easy enough.

So, fellow guildmembers, I have attached two versions of my map below, one with the rivers and one without. I would appreciate it greatly if you could all point out to me any errors that I have made. If I can have nothing else in my map...I at least want my rivers to be in the right spot!

Thanks to you all in advance. I would be greatly appreciative of any help.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Winds Map Geography.png 
Views:	638 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	51176
The Full Map

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Winds Map Mountains.png 
Views:	1017 
Size:	905.5 KB 
ID:	51177
The Map with all Rivers Removed