Thread: Long Time Listener, First Time Caller

Guild Applicant

Default Long Time Listener, First Time Caller

Greetings everyone. I've been lurking for quite a while and I finally decided it's time to join in. I must say there are some great cartographers here and the works are nothing short of amazing. I don't think I have any artistic talent, but I want to try to learn the tools of the trade and one day start making my own maps. I just love the things!

Well there is no place like now to start check out the tutorials and have at something, you've got nothing to loose here!!

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Welcome to the Guild Nox and good luck on your next maps

Happy late welcome. There are a few here (Myself Included) who claim to not be artistically inclined. Still with lots of help and practice have learned to make at-least serviceable maps . Well Actually I am still working on that ! The beauty of computer "Canvas" is you really can't erase a hole through it. Start off small and simple , Get a feel of what you like and go through all the great resources here. Post WIPS and questions You'll get plenty of help!
    "Aye The skies be clear , the seas be calm and the winds be with us .....

ARGH!! but the damn compass be broken!! "

Capt. Noah Swalter Last voyage of the " Silver Crest"

Welcome to the Guild Nox!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Hello Nox. Welcome and join the fray. I just registered today (been reading this site for a while tho!). Thanks for starting this thread because there are already some good encouraging thoughts in here.