Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Old Empire of Lorn - Fantasy world map

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Thanks Kier!

@Vorropahaiah. It seems that I have to slow down with map making so Thanks much

It is a mesmerizing universe. The way you organize the space make the shapes melt together and become one another. Thank you

This is a really beautiful map. Both the wood-cut waterline and the faint blue fish/monster are particularly nice details in a map full of very fine details!

Another gorgeous map! I love how you've represented various terrain. The coats of arms look really great and authentic and the city view adds to the map's character. Out of curiosity, have you drawn it yourself? It looks awesome!

Thanks much! The city view is (unfortunately) not drawn by me. It's an old engraving of a french town that I had. Since it was really matching the ambience of the map I used it

It certainly adds to the overall look of the map... and makes it look even more authentic. I really like maps with city views, I'm glad you've incorporated one into your map, it looks perfect.

I was pretty satisfied about how it looked yea. Thanks again Lyandra.

Looks great, keep up the good work!

Thanks Krelios, glad you liked it

Blog Entries

Impressive end result! The more you look at this one, the more interesting things you find. I like how to did the wave thing around the shores, and didn't fill the ocean with scribbles. I also enjoyed the tilted direction you put on your map. It doesn't really make much of a idfference to any part of the map when you think about it, but it does sort of look cool.

You had some just simple word labels, instead of cool mini-illustrations you could have done, but you still had a lot of interesting things. The mountains looked particularly cool in some places.

So yeah, awesome work man!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast