Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: [Region 1][Map 07][Location 02] Snapgallows

alls fine here,,only change being there are now 6 orcs, Kimi who is about 2 or so and soon to be a stellar keyboardist, and Sachi, who is 13 months,,,,Sachi is Moby's biggest fan, grooves to the little idiot and dog everyday, being the somewhat uncle,thrice removed, of liddle uns is grand
    SeerBlue is me, but more importantly the Four Happy Carpet Orcs +2 (FHCO +2) are Lizzy (BumbleMouse, 16), Race (Raith Eliathy, 11), Roy (Ol' Horsehair, 9), and Lena Marie (Lemur, 6) Kimi (Whurm,2), and Sachiko (MoMo,1)
    All creative inspiration is theirs, from characters to maps to tells, I only fill in the details.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Welcome back! Glad to hear the 4+2 HCO are doing well.

Blog Entries

Yes, welcome back - good to see ya around Seer !

Well thank you,very much, really. I finda little more time available now, what with winter here and the kids housebound,,,wind chill is a season here. Browsing thru my scads of Snapgallows files, images and tells, to reacquaint myself and the FHCO+2 with what we were creating so we can blunder in again.
    SeerBlue is me, but more importantly the Four Happy Carpet Orcs +2 (FHCO +2) are Lizzy (BumbleMouse, 16), Race (Raith Eliathy, 11), Roy (Ol' Horsehair, 9), and Lena Marie (Lemur, 6) Kimi (Whurm,2), and Sachiko (MoMo,1)
    All creative inspiration is theirs, from characters to maps to tells, I only fill in the details.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213