Ok...this may be a bit hard for you guys and gals to grock but I have a thing for geometric themes in my design.

In the spirit of religiously-inspired architectural design (cathedrals built in the shape of a cross, etc.) I experimented with the idea of a temple to a god built in the shape of his holy symbol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Triduco-01.jpg 
Views:	548 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	51455
The Holy Symbol

Rather than try and make something fit within triangular walls I decided to go with the three circles around a central circle in the middle. That lead me to the idea of a circular wall with three towers set within the wall itself.

Name:	Gizadi-Temple.png 
Views:	750 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	51453
I tried to make some connection between the diameter of the towers and the diameter of the central circle. I figured that since there were three outer towers that it should be a 1-3 ratio. This would give me a smaller central courtyard than something vast and epic but I figured that these temples could be in almost any town and are built quickly. Smaller is cheaper than bigger and how much room do you need for a temple library for anything other than books and study?

Name:	Gizadi-Temple-01.png 
Views:	478 
Size:	178.7 KB 
ID:	51454
Each tower and the surrounding wall would house both library, living and work space.

Enjoy!
-GP