Thread: And from Carcosa I do bid greetings!

Default And from Carcosa I do bid greetings!

Hello everyone! Name's Hastur! I don't really know what to say here...I guess some stuff about myself? Yeah, that sounds like a thing to do.

Let's seee...I love Fantasy Novels and Role plays, as well as Science Fiction Shows and Role Plays. I play quite a bit of Pathfinder, and used to play a whole lot of 3.5 as well. I love Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Borderlands 2, Saints Row, Dead Space 2, The Mass Effect get the idea! I'm a gamer through and through! If you haven't guessed, I also love Lovecraft...Oh! That's right I love the 1920s! Anyway, I'm not a graphical person really, which is why I came here, because there are so many shiny graphic people here which is good!

Nice to meet you all, I look forward to lurking and perusing and maybe one day asking for maps! *Coughcoughnotashamedcough*

Welcome to the forum...!!!
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."-Confucius
    Old map and Historic map

Guild Novice
    Tucson, Arizona

Greetings! Have you seen the yellow sign?

Community Leader Gracious Donor mearrin69's Avatar
    Portland, OR

Welcome to the Guild. We won't be saying your name much...

Your namesake figured quite heavily into a modern Portland-based Call of Cthulhu game I ran. My players were not fond of the "yellow sign" after that one...