Hi there!

I just saw that great maps you all made here and i'm a bit jealousy i can't handle such programs as good as you.
Now i wonder if it is silly to draw maps on microsoft Paint, but first i wanted to ask you for your opinions.

Here is the map:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Karte.PNG 
Views:	1017 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	51662

General:
Danhator is a fictional fantasy world i used for one of my stories a few years ago. As you can see, there are six bigger countries called "West-Albentys", "Ost-Albentys", "Erokant", "Z'Haltana", "Atalia", and "Hasperr".

"Ost-Albentys" is a nation of very conservative and magic hating people who avoids most innovative ideas and prefers a deeplyreligious life of believing that magic shall only used by god's.
I had designed this land with abig mystirious forest and enormous border mountains in the north.

"West-Albentys" on the other hand is a more liberal island state that tolerates magic inofficial. I tried to isolate this with open minded populated freestate by the ocean. Smaller islands might be reachable by bridgesor ship.

"Erokant" is a now devasteted land that is surrounded by lots of mountains, making it to a all natural fortress. The wizards lived there a few decades ago but were forced to escape over the sea.
Now only ruins are left on the cold and monsterplagued plains.

"Z'Haltana" or "the new world", how i'll prefer to call it, is the new home of the former erokant wizards and mages. I have given it a desert in the south, some mountains in the center and a big forest in the north.

"Atalia" is nothing more than a swampy and overlarged salty lake with a swampy island in the centre that carries the wooden capitol of a amphibian race that lived there since eons. There's not much to tell about it.

"Hasperr", the land of gods! No mortal has ever crossed the border of this cold desert-highland. That's the reason why there are no town's ore special locations marked.

I hope you like it nevertheless it is done with such a crappy program like paint. I'm curious what you think and i hope i've done everything right in my post!