Thread: Simple map of a generic castle interior for Snow White by Adventureaweek.com

Default Simple map of a generic castle interior for Snow White by Adventureaweek.com

Hello, my name is Jonathan Nelson and I am the co-founder of Adventureaweek.com. We publish a new D&D 3.5/Pathfinder RPG compatible adventure every single week!

We are nearly finished writing an adventure based on the age-old tale of Snow White. Our version certainly has some interesting plot twists and original locations that will be remembered by GMs and players for many years to come. We intend for this adventure to become a "classic" in its own right. It is written by Stephen Yeardley, Will Myers, and myself.

Todd Gamble (WotC, Green Ronin, Monte Cook, Kobold Press) is the lead cartographer and has already completed most of the maps. We realized late in the game that we need one more. That's where YOU come in! We need your help and we're saying PLEASE! We're not asking for you to draw something to our specifications, no it doesn't need to be that complicated!

Please provide us with a generic map of a fantasy castle which you have already done in the past. Multiple levels are preferred. Something straight forward, simple, yet professional enough for publication in PDF and PRINT format. This is an unpaid job, but if we are pleased with your work there may be the opportunity to work with Todd Gamble (3x ENnie Award/Origin Award winner) on future jobs, and learn his tricks of the trade.

If this all sounds good to you, please send your work to submit (at) adventureaweek.com as soon as possible. We are battling a deadline as vicious as a red dragon, so expediency is appreciated!

Subject
    Medieval Fantasy Castle (generic is great!)

Style
    Full color preferred, Black & White acceptable
    Hand drawn or digital acceptable

Quality & Size
    Professional OR semi professional welcome
    Required for print and web
    Dimensions of map: 1 U.S. Page, 8.5x11

Time Constraints
    ASAP

Copyright
    I would like unlimited reproduction rights to the map for digital and print media.
    The artist will retain copyright of the map.

Sent you a castle.