Thread: Greetings!

Help Greetings!

Hello!

First of all I would like to say thanks to everyone here, as I have recently discovered, since I found this place and did some browsing, that in the past I have used maps that were a product of members of the Cartographers Guild.

Second of all, I am a Dungeon Master, writing up intricate plots, thrilling encounters and creating detailed worlds are skills that I pride myself on. Unfortunately, the "detailed" parts of my world are far too often nothing more than well organized textual descriptions.

I made the decision when my group and I decided to start a new 3.5 DnD campaign, that this time, I was going to have some sort of map for every encounter, as well as the world as a whole.

It all pales in comparison to the absolutely top notch work I see around here, but here's what I've got so far:

Arklay - Imgur
    Ereena, a rapidly growing port city that, in the grand scheme of this world, is destined to become the planets trade capitol. (In a few thousand years, anyway)

Arklay - Imgur
    The sub-continent that Ereena sits on, Gai'pok. Destined for greatness much like the city that it plays host to. If the Campaign that begins here plays out according to plan, it will end up being several thousand miles larger!

Arklay - Imgur
    A small portion of the planet of Arklay, which is my own custom setting for DnD. It has about 8 other continents that aren't on display in this picture and is a VERY massive world.

I hope that with help from this Guild, I'll one day be able to re-create these maps with the level of craftsmanship I've seen from the artists here!

Thanks for reading.
    -Luk3ling

Nice intro, always nice to see maps with the first post, have a little rep for that!! Welcome to the mad house.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Welcome to the guiild Luk3ling and thanks for sharing your maps!