Thread: Map decorations Small rocks

Default Map decorations Small rocks

Well, they're not fancy, but, we all need small rocks n the such to litter our dungeon floors. Here are some rocks I ripped out of a picture, ummm.... I guess I don't own the rights to these rocks, but, rocks is'z rocks right?

Below I'm posting a PNG file I made with them, along with the psd, in case you don't want the stroke or something. The psd was made using cs 5.1.

Hope these rocks are put to some good use. Use them as you would like.

Main psd
    Attachment 51746

PNG
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rocks.png 
Views:	2190 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	51749

Rock and Roll!!

Lol, hey, never a bad thing to have some spare rocks to liven a place up . Oh, my 3D furniture is coming along pretty nicely. Have 2 versions of that shelf, simply with different items on it, a chair, and table with 2 item layouts. I'm pretty much working on it every other day, so as not to get burnt out. Those fer's take some time to make. Really, I just need to make a chest, and maybe a bench, than will be good to go. I'm keeping them all the same wood as the shelf you had seen, don't want my 3D objects set looking motley. Ummm, I did just pick up Assassins creed: Brotherhood while it was on sale. I'm expecting that to eat into some of my design time for a day or two.