Thread: Concept Map Redesign: Tamal

Help Concept Map Redesign: Tamal

So, I've got the general concept of the Shattered Lands continent, Tamal, mapped out. However, every time I go into photoshop I manage to condense the space between the North (Rutland, Arbellor, Weland, etc.) and the Midlands (The College, Demat, etc.) even further. What I really want to do is to EXPAND that space while still having a manageable filesize. I've tried increasing the px per inch to get high resolution typing and whatnot going on in those areas, and I've tried expanding my document size from 1000x1000 to 1200x1200 or higher, but my machine just can't handle this sort of thing.

Any suggestions?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zoomed-out-Tamal-Map.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	4214  

You could make it into pixel art. If that floats your boat, that is, but I think it would reduce file size a bit.
    Or cut the big map up in smaller pieces, and work on these separately, however, that would mean going back and forth between maps quite a bit. Which could be tedious.

Other than that.. upgrade your machine? :/

Rather than increasing the size of the whole document, you can increase the size of the canvas. Select Image / canvas size to do this.

Not sure if that was what you're after.

Haha, fair enough!