Thread: Yet Unnamed Town

Wip Yet Unnamed Town

Hey folks!

I'm working on a town-map right now that's done in the same style as this one I did earlier

It's still WIP... Most importantly I will bring diversity into the grass layer.

Technical:
    Drew the mad by hand with a black point inkpen and scanned it. Colouring done via Photoshop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blurp2.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	1.75 MB 
ID:	4282  

Community Leader Facebook Connected delgondahntelius's Avatar

Nice... I'm liking it I love town maps

Thanks ravells.

As this belongs to the Points of Light concept of assumed 4th Ed. setting, I tried thinking what the folks would do. Partly this was the clustering around in a tighter region, the farm not far off (the wavy lines in the south are the outlying fields) and building close to the keep, but not too close.
    I also added the old tower who serves as quarry sometimes to show that ohter structures stood before the world fell into darkness again.
    I hope to upload a new version by tonight.

I think that it looks great. I like the general layout of the town, it looks quite natural in that it is not just a uniformed layout, which would rarely happen. I am looking forward to seeing more.

Then rejoice!

I gonna do a few more of those, as I'm working on adventure-making right now, including encounter maps