Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hand Drawn City (isometric)

Default Hand Drawn City (isometric)

Here is a hand drawn city designed as a Faerun location (DND) - Heliogabalus - The Capital City of Damara, partly destroyed by orcs, 14 years earlier, during war with Vaasa ("Eastern Port" District). In the city locate: Royal Castle - Castle Kraag, Royal Summer Palace (Western Upper District), Headquarters of The Order of the Golden Cup (Upper District), Temple District, Docks (including Shipyard), many markets, Northern Upper District "Underhill", Lower District with lots of slums, including an island called "Pot" and at last, but not least - burned ruins of "The Eastern Port".

Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kopia Heliogabalus.bmp 
Views:	1615 
Size:	2.43 MB 
ID:	51791  
    Last edited by rotti; 02-03-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

I enjoy empty space :p Maybe it would be better with the attachment pic?

Temporary emptiness

Better Looks interesting but bigger size would allow us to see more of it Some rep from that first post with good looking hand-drawn though.

Looks great! Now you just need to colour it. =P

Must dissapoint you, but I hate colours All I love is pure and cold black and white - means - pencil

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rotti View Post
    Must dissapoint you, but I hate colours All I love is pure and cold black and white - means - pencil
    Bah, that's not black and white. It's black and white and a whole flamboyant range of greys. Despite that, it is very nice.

You might want to avoid using the Windows Bitmap format. It has crap compression if any, and isn't always supported correctly by browsers as it isn't standard format for the web. PNG gives far better, but still lossless compression, and is an official web standard with good support.

Guild Novice

*bows down and pays homage* Beautiful drawing dude, truly epic

If you don't going to color it, I would suggest that you ink the thing (with solid and neat lines), the map deserves it, but maybe it's already planned!

And the best is that in 2 days my players will be visitting this place, astonished to find out where they had just entered.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast