Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *** February 2013 Mapping Challenge - Submerged ***

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Pryme8's Avatar

Im down... I think ill doodle up and idea while at work...

Blog Entries

I'm still pretty new here... how do I go about submitting a map for this challenge once I complete it? Sorry for my noob-ishness

Quote Originally Posted by Larion View Post
    I'm still pretty new here... how do I go about submitting a map for this challenge once I complete it? Sorry for my noob-ishness
    Once you've completed your map, you upload it using the 'paperclipped rectangle' (add an attachment) in the menu above the advanced reply window. You can upload files up to 4+ MB in size, no more than 4000 pixels wide approximately. You add it as an attachment to your thread post. If you follow my challenge thread - Brigatines Rest, you'll see I upload parts of the map as I create it, then composite the whole and up load as I've explained above.

Pretty easy, even for a noob.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    Once you've completed your map, you upload it using the 'paperclipped rectangle' (add an attachment) in the menu above the advanced reply window. You can upload files up to 4+ MB in size, no more than 4000 pixels wide approximately. You add it as an attachment to your thread post. If you follow my challenge thread - Brigatines Rest, you'll see I upload parts of the map as I create it, then composite the whole and up load as I've explained above.

Pretty easy, even for a noob.
    Ah. Yes, I saw your submission. Very nice. Though I'm good with Photoshop, I lack any actual drawing skills, beyond doodling haha. Thanks for your help

Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected The Marked Hat's Avatar

This time, I will enter. Last time I had a drawing, but I never managed to get a good picture.

My entry will be, as usual, hand-drawn. I hope to get a picture soon and enter.
    --The Marked Hat--

Blog Entries

Against my better judgement I think I too will take part in this challenge. I need to take a break from labelling and this may provide a welcome diversion.

I have a half-formed idea of how I will do partly submerged city map. Not looking forward to it much as it will be an overhead, city map done on a tight schedule... so 3 things I dislike/suck at. Still, no pain no gain.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Ramah View Post
    Against my better judgement I think I too will take part in this challenge. I need to take a break from labelling and this may provide a welcome diversion.

I have a half-formed idea of how I will do partly submerged city map. Not looking forward to it much as it will be an overhead, city map done on a tight schedule... so 3 things I dislike/suck at. Still, no pain no gain.
    I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Just a reminder that this contest should close tonight. I don't know if it'll be me or not but I have things going on tonight. If nothing else, I can probably lock it up before I go to bed late tonight and start the voting sometime tomorrow morning.

So get your last minute updates in there to make make it hard on those pesky voters.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

Do we have any news on the March challenge?

I love your enthusiasm vorropohaiah, even if I haven't figured out quite how to say your name without getting my mouth twisted up.

I'm about to lock up this challenge right now and then go see what's on the docket if anything for the next one. I hope to have it up sometime today between all the other things I must get done. If I don't get to it hopefully one of the other CLs will.
    *looks around over both shoulders but doesn't see anyone*

Let's hope I have a smooth day.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12