Thread: Summer's Bastion

Map Summer's Bastion

Hello there!

This is my first post and map on here! I got CC3+ yesterday from humble bundle and have started using it to create locales and cities for my homebrew D&D campaign.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Summer Bastion FInal.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	2.89 MB 
ID:	123568

Do let me know if there's anything I can improve on! (I'm also picking up on cartography and maps so I can construct my own world )

Blog Entries

Very nice opening post map ! Welcome to the guild.

Guild Expert

This is the first I’ve seen from the humble bundle and it looks quite nice... Welcome to the guild, I hope to see more soon.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

That looks really nice! The description though left me hanging a bit though. "In life the Urubiens..." This automatically makes me think that you were later going to say something along the lines of "In death the Urubiens". Probably goes against your idea for the order but the word phrasing immediately made me think of them rising as corpses.
    Again though really nice post and welcome to the guild!

Thank you for the encouragement! I can't wait to pick up more skills and techniques from the guild to build more maps :>

Ah yes! I was designing this to be a historical retelling of older lore within my world. Presently the Urubiens are extinct and Summer's Bastion is in ruins. But also I'm not the best at writing so I'll probably be revising the phrasing a lot haha.

Thanks for pointing it out! I'll have to revisit the wording :>