Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: February 2013 Entry: SeaMonkey Valley.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Pryme8's Avatar

yes, color will be done on this for sure!

Guild Member Facebook Connected

This is so awesome! I like the wild west theme especially.

Guild Adept Facebook Connected aquarits's Avatar

now i love the whale!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pryme8 View Post

Mother O' Pearl
    I see "Mother O' Pearl" just dont see the sun glasses

haha that was supposed to read 8 );

anyways I was sable to sneak in some more drawing in between dealing with this little dogs medical issues, packing to get ready for the move and before going to work!

made some decisions on the balance of some of the areas. I really want to make sure I do a little bit each day and pull this composition together.

### LATEST WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seamonkey4.gif 
Views:	109 
Size:	2.72 MB 
ID:	52109

would an admin please remove my map from voting... I had to go through a very complicated move and had no time this month to work on this except the days that I posted...

I am planning on really taking my time and finishing this map, because there are tons of elements that I would like to include... I have gotten back to working on it for about an hour a day as of yesterday, but because of the extreme gap in working on it and all the stress that has been in my life with me prego fiance going to the hospital and my old landlord trying to screw me out 600 dollars to replace 3 blinds and a interior door, I have not been in the right place mentally to work on anything art. I want to include everything in this that I was planning, and then do a respectful job on the coloring.

It is no longer about yall and your opinions on my art, rather its me trying to accomplish a piece of art to a level that I deem successful. I will be posting the finished piece on the regular forum when ever to does get done... but seeing how maybe once a week I have time to sit down and draw, it may be some time from now. I will not be entering any more competitions are starting any more art until this piece. Thank you for the chance to compete with you guys, but I have to for my own personal state of mind complete a project for once....

here is an update for those who care though...

### LATEST WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seamonkey5.gif 
Views:	237 
Size:	3.09 MB 
ID:	52509
    Last edited by Pryme8; 02-26-2013 at 12:22 PM.

Hey, sorry to hear you go swamped. Most of us know the feeling. It's not uncommon for someone to have to withrdraw from the challenge so don't feel too bad about it. We look forward to seeing you again as soon as you are in order and able to get back on the wagon

I'll look into how we mark this as withdrawn. I know we've done it before. Might not get to it for a day or so though.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Its all good, I guess people can vote on it just know even after the competition I will continue to work on it till its 100%

I got to work on it a little today before I went to work, but with as much as I want to add there is no way to get it done in the timeframe now... I want to do a old school boarder and calligraphy for it still, plus coloring is going to be intense...

thanks for helping though Jax!
    Last edited by Pryme8; 02-27-2013 at 05:31 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12