Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M.A.G.U.S. 20th Anniversary Commission

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

that's a pretty noisy map! Did the rivers have to be placed in specific locations? if so, must have been a bitch to get them in the right places

seems like a great world and i love how the different versions of the maps are in very different styles, so that none look particularly older than the others, just different.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivien 'Vya' Mester View Post
    I've never seen your work before, so i think it wasn't printed, or just weren't published on official website.
    You inspirated me, so i just done a globe, with atmosphere and shadow, not as good as yours, 'cause i didn't use all 3 continens, just the main, Ynev. Oh and i forgot to mention the name of the planet is Satralis Just if you interested.
    OK, thanks for letting me know.

Quote Originally Posted by vorropohaiah View Post
    that's a pretty noisy map! Did the rivers have to be placed in specific locations? if so, must have been a bitch to get them in the right places
    I did have to keep at least the major rivers consistent with previous maps, and yes, it was a chore which required several revisions.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Hi!,

I'm from hungary too, and we are playing MAGUS (I'm the DM) It is glad to see this game is not just in our country!

arsheesh: these maps are very nice! I'm actually looking for grayscaled height maps, because I'd like to create photorealistic pictures of Ynev for my players (example in terragen).
    Can you help me in this?
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by norbre View Post
    Hi!,

I'm from hungary too, and we are playing MAGUS (I'm the DM) It is glad to see this game is not just in our country!

arsheesh: these maps are very nice! I'm actually looking for grayscaled height maps, because I'd like to create photorealistic pictures of Ynev for my players (example in terragen).
    Can you help me in this?
    Thank you
    Why don't you send me a PM with your contact info and I'll see what I can do. BTW, just out of curiosity, have you seen these finished maps appear in any published material for M.A.G.U.S.?

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Why don't you send me a PM with your contact info and I'll see what I can do. BTW, just out of curiosity, have you seen these finished maps appear in any published material for M.A.G.U.S.?

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    I tried to write a PM to you, but the system doesn't allow until I have 5 public posts in the forum :/ if that is a solution, please send me an email to the norbre at freemail dot hu

I searched "ynev height map" in google, and your maps was the firsts.. Unfortunatelly I did'nt see these maps in any published MAGUS materials, but I can tell you, I have just old ones

..and thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12