Thread: [ELRAD] Hi everyone, My map was good enough to bring me here ;-)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default [ELRAD] Hi everyone, My map was good enough to bring me here ;-)

Hi there,
    As you may have read in the title, I had a map to walk my way to this forum. And thiat map is called a web search engine.

To be honnest, I have been reading through this forum for a little time before deciding to register to it.

I have drawn some maps by hand at some times but never took the time to plan seriously the drawing of a detailed and artistic map. When I found this forum, I said : "I found a place to learn something !"

I am currently on a project (like all of you). I am currently collecting Warhammer 40k Minis and writing a background for them. In that work, I want to create a complete Planet for the story to take place on. Then, mapping tips and tricks were to be found.

And for Real life information, I have a Master degree in History and currently doing an Advanced Master in European Studies (in 1 year) and I am Belgian, that's all Folks :-)

Well, ok let's stop here otherwise there will be nothing else to tell later ;-)

I am glad to join your Community and hope and to learn a lot and to share my futur work with you !

See ya !

Elrad
    Last edited by Elrad; 02-10-2013 at 08:44 PM.