Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Stumbled upon this site by accident, while I was searching Google Images for a map for a Pathfinder module, The Godsmouth Heresy. One of the (very nicely done!) maps was located on this site, so I joined, so I could find out what software was used to design the map. I have plans on making some dungeon maps, and I really liked the way that specific map looked, so I'm trying to find out what was used to do it. Considering I'm going to be working on my own maps (dungeons for now, but possibly branching out to towns, cities, forests, etc.) I figured this would be an awesome place to hang around!

Welcome to the guild, we have alot of tutorials to look through enjoy yourself!!

Welcome to the Guild Jolar! I've seen several great dungeon tutorials here. I don't know of the map that you mentioned, but it may be that it was created using some of Torstan's methods. Just run a search on Torstan's name in the "advanced" search section and select "tutorials" and you'll pull up a list of his tutorials.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh