Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finished: The City-kingdoms of the Haréshk

This is really impressive, detailed work. It has tons of character, which is always good. The little things like the text effects make it so more real. Bravo.

An amazing looking. and for me a very inspirational piece of work. This kind of mountain style is very popular on this site and I feel like I should really start experimenting with something similar, after I finish my current map I will have to try something similar. But back to your map.

Another thing that really makes your maps stand out is the fact that they're all from the same world, that really get you immersed and craving more detail and information about everything!

However, something that I noticed while looking at the map, Caria doesn't seem to have a Duke/Lord-mayor (or whatever title a ruler of a High-City/Duchy has :p). I don't know if that's intentional or not.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

thanks there were actually a few 'typos' in this version i didnt notice while uploading - theres about 3-4 places where the kerning on the fonts made them exceed the size of the text box they were in. that's since been fixed!

Professional Artist Facebook Connected TheRedEpic's Avatar

Great looking map, love the shields and details! Did you hand draw the large title crest, embellishments, and the trees?

~J

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedEpic View Post
    Great looking map, love the shields and details! Did you hand draw the large title crest, embellishments, and the trees?

~J
    Yep, basically the only things i didnt make myself were the paper texture, the fonts and most of the vector-images used on the heraldry

Holy feudalism, this map is great from the coats of arms to the mountains. And everything else.

However, I wonder: What do the unbroken lines (next to "Machosios", "Brachii" and west of the Splondyla/Ohusa mountains) represent compared to the broken Duchy Borders?

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus_ View Post
    Holy feudalism, this map is great from the coats of arms to the mountains. And everything else.

However, I wonder: What do the unbroken lines (next to "Machosios", "Brachii" and west of the Splondyla/Ohusa mountains) represent compared to the broken Duchy Borders?
    thanks the unbroken lines are the borders between the 8 kingdoms, which together make up the Hareshk. the broken lines mark the borders between the individual duchies (as marked in the side bars to the left/right of the map).

Great map and the details ..... is excellent!

It is so gorgeous...!

Amazing map dude..!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast