Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Absence for a while

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Default Absence for a while

Hi,

just for the ones who may wonder about my recent absence, I wanted to place a short notice here that I will be off for some time to recover in a hospital. I had been victem to a hit&run car accident, resulting in a broken leg and several injuries. Still happy I am in one piece still. My chain misfurtune lately have the quantity of an urban legend by now. Getting robbed in broad daylight, having some ass stealing and selling my stuff online, beeing ill, now beeing wracked by a damn car. I am a stubborn one and hard to kill of but enough is enough, so I will join a recovery clinic till they stitch me up. If I ever met my guardian angel, he is fired. I am still having time till friday to wrap up some things, some open commissions and stuff, I dont like open endings.

Will be back soon in a couple of weeks. Thank you all for your support!

Guild Adept Facebook Connected aquarits's Avatar

The forces of good be with you in your recovery and that everything goes well and your estimated time. That your health back with more force and when it return, come with more power to start.
    With the bad times we can only get the experience, to aggrandize best periods in the future.

Take care and peace.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Oh, man! That sucks big time. Hope you get better soon, and we'll all be thinking about you. Come back with kick-ass maps!

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Ouch - that sounds terrible. I hope that bad things run in threes and your bad luck has run its course. Look after yourself and we'll see you back here when you're mended.

Hey you take it easy and recover!! We want you back when your ready. A prayer for a speedy and full recovery with the results of good health and that they catch the bastard and hang him by his, well you get the rest

Blog Entries

That sucks. I hope your bad-luck streak is over and you are able to recover quickly. I will be looking forward to your return, but don't rush anything and take it nice and slow, like that stupid driver should have. :\
    The best maps are the ones we like the most after looking at the longest.

Yikes! If we're ever in a thunderstorm together, remind me not to stand to close to you. But seriously, I hope you have a speedy recovery and that they catch the SOB that hit you.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Serious bummer. But, as others have already said, take care of yourself first. We'll still be here when you get back, and I'm betting that there are still plenty of maps just waiting for your touch.

GW
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

Wishing you a speedy recovery, get well Josephe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast