Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: February 2013 Entry: As yet unnamed...

You can really see the depth - I look forward to see what you place in the sunken parts.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Pryme8's Avatar

can you please write a tutorial on how you did that rock structure on the left? the little island thing! I love the way the rocks look, but am having trouble figuring out how you did that, if its you putting dark and light in manually I an impressed greatly...

Blog Entries

I've managed to get some hours in on this over the last few days but I'm still nowhere near finished and I'm pretty sure my entry will be incomplete and maybe not even submerged at all so won't really be inside the challenge rules. Maybe if this was a normal month and not a short one then I might have stood more of a chance but those missing two or three days and the fact that I am just soooo slow has done me in. :S

Pryme8: Unfortunately I don't have a quick way of doing it. It's all hand done. Outline and then 6 layers of colouring (two base layers, two shadow layers and two highlight layers) so I'm not sure a tutorial would be feasible.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Mateus090985's Avatar

Impressive! I loved how you did the clifs =)

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

shame you wont be able to fit this in in time, its shaping up nicely. perhaps i'm odd, though i think i prefer the sketch to the latest wip. maybe the sketchiness of it? not sure, though i can imagine something along those lines appearing on a field guide or traveller's diary.

Unbelievable, all your works always impress me Ramah. Indeed is too bad you won't be able to finish on time. The question is, will you try to finish it just for fun? I'd love to see it done even if not in this challenge.

Blog Entries

Lord Sebastian Farquhar's Manse, the Excelsior and the Isle of the Steammancers...

### Winner ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Limpet_3.jpg 
Views:	711 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	52551

I'm still chipping away at it. Hopefully I will get a full size update in later when I've sorted a few things out... still not sunk anything yet but those dastardly steammancers are drilling too deep. :O
    Last edited by ChickPea; 08-26-2018 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Added Winner tag
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Hot Damn Ramah, that's awesome! I'm so looking forward to seeing this completed.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

nice! and quite the change from the first sketch!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast