Thread: MapTool Video Tutorials

Post MapTool Video Tutorials

I know that some of you have expressed interest in MapTool, but haven't made the jump over to the forums to sign up so I figured you might be interested in at least seeing how it works and how to get started with it. My current GM, Brad, has created this series to do just that. The nice thing is it will allow you to get an idea of what a VTT can do and what all the buzz is about if you have been considering making maps or adventures for them. Note that this is just one available tool out there, but most of the best ones have very similar features. To get the specifics you should visit the individual apps' websites/forums.

Hope this proves useful to some of you: http://www.rptoolstutorials.net/
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

I can only recommend these. These are a very high quality series of tutorials provided by a fan. Is there any higher recommendation?

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

OH MAN .... I was all excited.. I thought they were ones I hadn't seen ... bu;t I third the the opinion.. these are really excellent tutorials....

He does take suggestions and recommendations and craves feedback to make them better so feel free to comment on the thread on the RPTools forum or here and I can pass them along to him.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.