Thread: Walled Garden and Manse map for RPG

Wip Walled Garden and Manse map for RPG

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wintermuseum.png 
Views:	167 
Size:	2.75 MB 
ID:	70582

About 2 hours work in so far. I need to add numbers for the various locations, some way of showing where the doors are, some statues, and some fountains. Its actually for a traditional D&D game so im going to try using traditional symbols and see how they look visually before attempting something more complex. There are probably a number of other details that need adding as well. Everything bar the trees is just processes in gimp. The trees, i drew three and then rotated them to give the impression of variety. Feedback welcomed.

Banned User

A very nice start!! I'll look forward to seeing where you take this

Is all of the garden walls or is some of it hedges? Also the the roof is obvious but is that whole centre block the building? It looks good so far - I look forward to seeing how it progresses.

Oo.. nice and clean! I like it

There is an outer wall, all the interior lines are meant to be hedges. I agree that the center of the building is a glaring mass of white. Not sure what to fill it with yet. Might just put some kind of texture on it, might add another section of sloped roof that runs east west rather than north south. I'd quite like some sort of glass house or roof conservatory but I'd have to think about how to make it look good.