Thread: Howdy All

Default Howdy All

Hi everyone!

I found the guild through a link to the Saderan tutorial, and have been a lurker here since. But I decided it was finally time to join in the fun! I've been drawing maps by hand since I was little, but I've never really built a whole, comprehensive world. Recently however, I've really been caught up in this one idea I've had, and I want to do it right. So I'll be posting my WIPs up here, and looking for critiques. Sooo.... yeah, that's that!

Hi!

Nice to have you join us, looking forward to the development of your world.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Welcome Saberdart, can't wait to see your works!

Welcome to the Guild Saberdart!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Wow, a few days and my thread is half way down page two. This place is happening!

I had a quick question, I attempted to start a WIP thread in the regional/worldmaping forum, and no dice. I tried twice and noticed the second time that its awaiting mod approval. So I guess the question is, about how long is that wait? I'm eager to map! =P

Also, thanks Vellum -Max- and arsheesh for the welcomes!

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Stuff in the queue can take a few days, not because it takes that long to decide, but RL has a way of catching up with the CLs around here. One of the things that can drop a post into the queue are links that go outside the site, at least initially. After the first such post is released that is not usually a problem anymore. I think.

And welcome to the Guild, The Mappiest Place on the Web
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome !!
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.