Thread: Hello there!

Default Hello there!

Hi!

I found out about this place via Reddit's R/worldbuilding and I thought I might get involved a bit more.

My main interests are in world-building, especially the conceptual, metaphysical, and scientific sides of that pursuit - I'm currently pursuing an MA in Philosophy, and I've been known to occasionally use world-building as a conceptual tool for thought experiments.

I have some graphic-design experience, but other than a bit of messing around in photoshop I don't have any real background in cartography - I'm hoping to change that here.

Glad to be here!

-Adam

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Welcome to the mappiest place in the internet Adam Check out tutorials sections, there you can find stuff that you may need. Good luck with your next maps to come

Welcome to the Guild Adam! Well you have come to the right place to refine your skills. Best way to learn is to start working your way through some tutorials, post up your WIPs and ask for feedback. You'll receive C&C that will help you to improve. On a side note, I'm a PhD in philosophy myself. What's your area of interest?

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh